Reducing cost via easy integration
At the heart of Air Traffic Management
Using high technology to build confidence
Having been involved in the development of GNSS receivers (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS) for many years, Thales has developed a unique GPS receiver featuring a Doubledelta®-patented correlation technique for multipath mitigation, compatible with the D0-229D. Already flying on board ATR-42, ATL2, A109 LUH and the S-76D helicopter, TopStar C is ruggedized to adapt to harsh environments.
- EASA and FAA certifications
- High precision navigation system: unrivalled level of safety
- Linefit and retrofit device
- At the cornerstone of avionic navigation systems: LPV, RNP, GBAS & ADS-B
- Adopted and approved by ATR-600, ATL2, KC390, C295, A109 LUH and S-76D helicopters (on regional aircraft, military aircraft and helicopters)
GNSS Products Line
TopShield: The CRPA solution against GPS jamming threatsThales TopShield is an ITAR-free anti-jamming device allowing reliable GPS / GNSS positioning for aircraft, helicopters, missiles, submarines…
TopStar M, military GPS/GNSS receivers for mission successTopStar M is a set of military GNSS receivers with high anti-jamming and spoofing performance levels for fighter, helicopter, missile, UAV, surface ship.